Residential Assisted Living
Supportive Living Program
Call for more info 303-803-6977
For individuals living with a brain injury.
Now providing Residential Assisted Living Supportive Living Program for individuals with a Brain Injury. Click the button below to learn more.
Click Here to Learn More
Over 25 years of care experience serving the needs of vulnerable individuals with challenging or complex cognitive needs.
Committed to providing successful outcomes
Focus on helping residents stay active
Safe therapeutic environments
Positive behavioural management
Respite support services
Situated in the heart of the local communities
- We provide care for those with brain injuries in a residential group home setting.
- We provide medication administration, protective over sight and behavior management.
- We provide long term community based residential services to individuals diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury.
- Catharine’s program is designed for individuals who are living alone or with family, or may have completed a post-acute or neurobehavioral rehabilitation program and need a structured living environment to support and improve their level of functioning.
- This program offers a structured and highly supervised environment for individuals over 18 years of age.
Our secured, assisted living residences are beautiful, residential homes located in quiet, relaxing, well established neighborhoods. Among our homes we have;
- three homes located on old farm sites
- large backyards and shade trees
- vegetable gardens
- bird feeders to attract birds
- horses in adjacent pasture
- lake, pond, stream and waterfall
- nearby parks for walking
- patios to relax outdoors
- spacious and airy great rooms
- spacious bedrooms